In this program, you will learn what it takes to become a Security Engineer. According to
cyberseek.org, there is the highest demand for Security Engineers with 35,000+ job openings.
Learn to resolve production security issues, configure and manage firewalls and intrusion
detection systems (IDS), investigate incidents, perform forensics and run incident responses.
The Cyber Academy offers practical, virtual lab environments specific to Cyber Security Engineering that will
help you gain real-world, hands-on skills with the industry’s latest tools and technologies.
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Using PowerShell to Analyze a System – Lab
- Advanced Techniques for Malware Recovery – Lab
- Applying Filters to TCPDump and Wireshark – Lab
- Create Custom Snort Rules – Lab
- Dynamic Malware Analysis Capstone – Lab
- Parse Files Out of Network Traffic – Lab
- IDS Setup – Lab
- Comprehensive Threat Response – Lab
- Denial of Service PCAP Analysis – Lab
- Recover from SQL Injection Attack – Lab
- Recover from Web-Based Flashpack Incident – Lab
- Post Incident Service Restoration – Lab